~pictures for the header and about masak geng are compliments of yuin yi- awesome chef and great photographer~

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun

Thanksgiving break is just around the corner, and I'm sure for most of you it has already started! Excited much? =)

Last year I tried to do a Thanksgiving dinner, with a HUGE turkey which turned out a little sad because it was so big that I couldn't fit it in the oven, and had to cut it open before roasting it. Not very pretty.

This year, I'm having some friends over and we'll be cooking and having some Thanksgiving/Christmas dishes and dessert at home! I'm hoping that it'll turn out better than last year.

So people, if you guys are ambitious enough to try out a Thanksgiving dinner, share it here!

Traditional Thanksgiving dishes includes huge roasted turkey, glazed ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn on the cob, deviled eggs, mac n cheese, salads (eggs/potato/seafood/etc), pies (pumpkin/apple/mincemeat), apple cider, and eggnog. This year I'm gonna be trying out glazed ham, mashed potatoes, maybe a pumpkin pie, some eggnog.

Good luck to me, and to anyone who's planning on having a Thanksgiving dinner! =D

And have a wonderful and well-deserved Thanksgiving break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment